About Patient Care Medical
For 20+ years Patient Care Medical has been one of the country’s largest suppliers of daily use catheters. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, the company ships catheters nationwide, and is an approved Medicare provider, as well as a Medicaid provider in many states. Additionally, the company is a network provider with over 2,000 private pay insurance plans.
Patient Care Medical carries all brands, styles and types of catheters, thereby being able to meet the needs of every customer. We handle all insurance paperwork, file the claim, and work with qualified customers to either eliminate their co-pay and deductibles or considerably reduce them.
Patient Care Medical provides peace of mind and a simplified ordering process. We ship the initial order on schedule, and our friendly Customer Service Associates follow-up with every customer to ensure their complete satisfaction and timely re-orders. We also provide every patient with an “Emergency Kit”, a nominal supply of their catheters to use in case their supply runs out prior to their next order arriving.
Education of our customers is one of our highest priorities. We are constantly informing every customer of any advances in catheter manufacturing or technology that could result in a more comfortable experience. Catheter technology is constantly evolving and improving, and our primary goal is customer education and comfort.
You’ll find doing business with Patient Care Medical to be a rewarding and satisfying experience, as we treat our customers the way we would like to be treated. Our many 5-star reviews speak for themselves. We look forward to hearing from you.
Why choose Patient Care Medical?
Patient Care Medical prides itself in a number of areas:
- No Hassle Switch Over – Should you choose to have Patient Care Medical be your new catheter supplier, there is absolutely no work on your part; we take care of everything.
- Insurance Coverage – We are a licensed and accredited Medicare provider, as well as a contracted provider for many private pay insurers. If your co-pay and deductible is currently being waived, we will also be able to waive them. If not, we may be able to have them waived for you.
- Personal Customer Care – We are not a large call center operation, whereas every time you call you’re speaking to someone new. Our company prides itself on one-on-one customer care. Every time you call to discuss your needs, or each time we contact you, you’ll be speaking to the same Customer Care Representative.
- Options – We carry the full line of all major catheter manufacturers, be it Coloplast, Bard, Cure, Astra, Hollister, or any other manufacturer.
- Re-fills – Patient Care Medical has invested heavily in a software system that will assure timely calls for your catheter re-fills. You’ll never run out of catheters before your next shipment arrives. If you’re getting close, we’ll overnight you a supply to hold you over, at no cost to you.
- Experience – Patient Care Medical is a medical supply company with over 20 years of experience.
How can I get free samples?
We would be happy to send you a free catheter sample kit. Fill out the form below and we will contact you to send out your free samples right away.