For FREE NO-OBLIGATION catheter samples of any of the latest technology, which are virtually pain free. Please fill out the form to the right.
A customer care specialist will contact you within 24 hours.
Patient Care Medical Catheters Azusa California provides daily catheter users with the most comprehensive and beneficial program available.
Call us today about the latest and advanced catheter technology. Our catheters are designed and engineered for greater comfort and ease of use. Through our LIMITED TIME ONLY program we will have a 3 day supply of these new catheters shipped directly to you from the manufacturer. Therefore there is no cost and without any obligation to you.
Simply fill out the form on the right and the catheters will be immediately sent to you. You can also call us today at (888) 726-5066 and we will order the samples for you over the phone.
Patient Care Medical Catheters Azusa California is happy to help you with your personal medical supply needs. We pride our selves on the “boutique” nature of our operations.
Catheters Azusa California
Patient Care Medical is an approved Medicare provider, also an approved MediCaid provider in many States, as well as an in-network provider for many private pay insurance plans.
Patient Care Medical Catheters Azusa California, has been in business for over 20 years. We have been servicing the medical equipment and supply needs for over 50,000 patients.
We are fully accredited with the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC), a nationally recognized accreditation agency. Through this accreditation process Patient Care Medical has established itself as a credible and reputable organization. We are dedicated to ongoing and continuous compliance with the highest standard of quality. Just another reason to choose us!
- Our company has and maintains an “AA” rating, the highest possible, with the Business Consumer Alliance.
- Patient Care Medical Catheters Azusa California gives each and every patient client the type of quality and service they deserve.
- Patient Care Medical is an approved Medicare provider, an approved MediCaid provider in many States. We also are an in-network provider for many private pay insurance plans.
Due to special situations, we do deliver emergency catheter supplies over night. Therefore you never need to worry!
Cure Medical Straight Tip Catheters
Cure Catheter Intermittent Male Catheters
Cure Intermittent Straight Tip Catheters from IndeMedical.com are DEHP, BPA, and latex-free. These sterile, single-use catheters have smooth, fire-polished eyelets for more comfortable insertion. Inexpensive should not be confused with cheap. Cure Catheters are an economical and safe alternative to popular brand like Coloplast, Bard, or Hollister. Compares to Coloplast 414.
Cure Catheter Features:
- Cost effective and economical option
- Made with non-carcinogenic materials for added safety
- Male, Female & Pediatric options available
- Individually packaged and sterile for single use
- Cure Medical donates 10% of pre-tax profits to spinal cord research
- Cure Medical Intermittent Catheter Size
M8: 8 Fr. 16″
M10: 10 Fr. 16″
M12: 12 Fr. 16″
M14: 14 Fr. 16″
M16: 16 Fr. 16″
M18: 18 Fr. 16″
Catheters Azusa California
Catheters Azusa California zip code 91702