For FREE NO-OBLIGATION catheter samples of any of the latest technology, which are virtually pain free. Please fill out the form to the right.
A customer care specialist will contact you within 24 hours.
Patient Care Medical provides the best Chesapeake Catheter Samples for daily catheter users with the most comprehensive and beneficial program available. Call us today about the latest and advanced catheter technology designed and engineered for greater comfort and ease of use.
Through our LIMITED TIME ONLY program for Chesapeake Catheter Samples we will have a 3 day supply of these new catheters shipped directly to you from the manufacturer, at no cost and without any obligation.
Simply fill out the form on the right and the catheters will be immediately sent to you, or call us today at (888) 665-8855 and we will order the samples for you.
Features of the Patient Care Medical catheter Chesapeake program include:
- Catheter samples at little or no cost (with qualifying insurance coverage)
- “No hassle” ordering program
- A Personal Customer Care Representative (you’ll talk to the same person every time you contact us)
- Free and discreet shipping
- We work directly with your physician to ensure the correct product for your individual needs
- We handle everything; paperwork, ordering, and billing your insurance
- We’ll work with you on your co-pay and can completely eliminate it under certain conditions (call for more information)
- Monthly or quarterly re-ordering program tailored to your needs, so you should never be without a supply of catheters
- Overnight shipping of emergency catheters if necessary, at no cost
Insurance coverage of catheter samples Chesapeake:
- Medicare allows up to 200 catheters a month with your physician’s approval
- Medicaid varies from State to State, but generally allows as prescribed by your physician
Private insurance varies from coverage to coverage but will generally allow the monthly amount prescribed by your physician as per their assessment of your needs.
Patient Care Medical provides the following types of Catheter Samples to our Chesapeake residents:
- Travel Catheter for Women
- Pocket Catheters for Men
- Closed System Catheters
- Hydrophilic Catheters
- Coude Tip Catheters
- Intermittent Catheters
- Foley Catheters
- External Catheters