Why Should You Get Your Catheter Supplies from Patient Care Medical?
- It’s all we do! For over 10 years, we have been experts at recommending the right medical catheter for your needs.
- Our process makes doing business with us as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Contact us and we will discuss your needs in-depth with you.
- Receive a no-cost, 5-day usable catheter supplies recommended specifically for you.
- Order from us. We handle all the paperwork and ship discreetly to your door.
- We are educated on the latest catheter technology, including virtually pain-free, fire-polished eyelet options.
- We carry every brand, type, and size, including the very popular pocket catheters.
You’ll never run out! We contact you weeks prior to your current supply running short to make sure you have what you need.
- If you do unexpectedly run short, we will ship you a supply Next Day Air, at no cost, to hold you over.
- We are Medicare approved, Medicaid approved in most states, and hundreds of private pay insurance contracts.
- We confirm your needs with your physician in order to ensure you’re using the right catheter for your needs.
- One-on-One Customer Service. A Customer Service Consultant will be assigned to you, and you will be talking to the same consultant every time you contact us.
- Bi-lingual, with all employees and contractors based in the U.S.
- Friendly, Reliable, Professional, Honest, Integrity… the 5 words used by our customers to describe us.
Order Catheter Supplies Near Me!
We ship directly to your door.
Call one of our Catheter Consultants today at (888) 726-5066!
Current Customers, please call us at (888) 665-8855
Patient Care Medical carries all the leading catheter brands, such as Cure, Bard, Coloplast, Wellspect, Hollister, Rochester, Kendall, Rusch, Mentor, and more.
Our Support Specialists
Our Support Center prides itself on one-on-one, 100% US based, bilingual and focused customer care. You'll always be speaking to the same Customer Care Specialist, whether we call you, or you call us.
Medicare & most insurances
We are a licensed and accredited Medicare provider, as well as a contracted provider for many private pay insurers. If your co-pay is currently being waived, we should also be able to waive it.
We are here for you!
If you are in a bind and need immediate catheter support or supplies, we are here for you. We offer next day emergency shipment to most areas, at no cost.
Call us at: (888) 726-5066
Fast Facts for Catheter Users
What is a medical catheter?
- Catheters are medical devices made of rubber or plastic flexible tubes designed to drain and collect urine from the body
How is a catheter used?
- Self-catheterization will help you empty your bladder if you suffer from nerve damage or have issues with your urinary tract. An intermittent catheter is used by inserting the tube into the urethra to collect urine from the bladder.
What types of catheters does Patient Care Medical supply?
- We provide a wide selection of different types of catheters from a variety of brands like Coloplast, Bard, Cure, Covatec, LoFric, and Hollister. Patient Care Medical offers intermittent, closed system, and hydrophilic catheters in both straight and coude tips, featuring the latest catheter technology.
How long does it take for my catheters to ship?
- Depending on when your doctor returns our requested paperwork, you will receive your catheter supplies anywhere from 24-48 hours.
How do I receive a free catheter sample?
- Call one of our US-based representatives and receive a free sample today! 888-726-5066. One of our catheter experts will help you find the right catheter products to meet your individual needs.
Where do you ship your catheters?
- Patient Care Medical ships our catheters nationwide as well as to Puerto Rico.