At Patient Care Medical, our Pediatric Care Department aims to ease the fears of families like yours that have been told your child needs to catheterize. We will help you adjust to this new way of life with one-of-a-kind educational materials and fun activities for your child. Through our Pediatric Care materials, children can learn the normalcy of self-cathing along with ways to use catheters correctly and reduce the occurrence of infections.
- How to know when your child may be ready to learn to self-catheterize
- How to use a closed system, hydrophilic, or straight catheter
- Parent section featuring information on different types of catheters
- Instruction Guide to Clean Intermittent Catheterization for Parents of Boys Using the Hydrophilic Pediatric Cure Catheter
- Instruction Guide to Clean Intermittent Catheterization for Parents of Girls Using the Hydrophilic Pediatric Cure Catheter